Friday, April 29, 2011

Barbie again.

 This is another Barbie cake that was done for another adorable girl down the street. What a cutie! The cake turned out cute, too! It is chocolate cake that my husband swears tastes like oreos when frosted with white buttercream. I think he's right.
She wanted pink, and the doll came with pink and orange, so I went with that. It was a bit more orange, the pictures seem a bit yellow, but the pink is just the right shade. I loved the tiny rose I made for her hair, now I am wishing I got a closeup shot of that. Should have thought about that before.

2 comments:

Parkside View said...

I had a Barbie cake when I turned four. I think it's time for another. Maybe I can have you do one when I turn 34! That cake is super, dooper fantastic!

syocom said...

I had a Barbie cake, when I was like 5 I think. I loved it. I ate all the flowers off the cake before the party. :)