Sunday, February 15, 2009

To all cake lovers:

The purpose of this blog is to have a place for people to see cakes that I have done. I am constantly being asked for pictures, and this is easier than emailing them all. There are so many cakes I have done that I do not have pictures of. If you happen to be one of those wonderful people, and you do not see your cake here, I would love to have you send a picture so I can include it. If you are in need of a cake for an event, please leave a comment. Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Something Marvellous said...

Your cakes are absolutely beautiful! Do you have a business or do you just do them for friends?

Amber said...

I do them as a business. Most of what I have pictures for are from family and friends. I somehow forget my camera when I am not taking pictures of people, and just the cake.

Misty said...

I will get you the picture of my cake, hopefully today! I was thinking about how tedious that had to have been for you to do. I loved the basket weave though. I am glad I could trust you enough to leave it open for you to create what you thought would be the best for me. You're the best, thanks!